Monday, April 8, 2013

Annmarie Gianni New Product Launch



Repair Serum


Lovers of sun and matured skin will thank you for this new product launch from Annmarie Gianni.

Repair Serum (15ml)
15ML
Brighten up your skin, with Repair Serum from Annmarie Gianni.

Annmarie Gianni has carefully crafted a formulated serum with vegan stem cells from oranges, so it's high in vitamin C. Containing essential oils of Lavender and Sandalwood, this is an innovative way for your skin to build collagen, repair itself and prevent aging while balancing and giving you a sun-kissed glow of a Goddess.

The first ingredient in every Annmarie Gianni product is love. The second in this repair serum is an active blend of stem cells and Superoxide dismutase or SOD. SOD is a super powerful antioxidant that can make even the most stubborn skin noticeably more softer and suppler in 30-40, with continuous use. 
Aloe-Herb Cleanser
Start with a cleanser that will prep and revive your skin, like the Aloe Herb Cleanser. and apply liberally. Pay extra attention to sun spots and age spots, as this formula will lighten and brighten.

For best results, use the repair serum every day for a month. This allows your skin cells to begin the regeneration process. After that, you can reduce your use to every 3 or 4 days depending on your skins needs.

As an avid sun lover and tanning bed aficionado, my skin can start to look dull and lifeless after several intense sessions.

I started using the Repair Serum from Annmarie Gianni and immediately my skin was brighter and moisturized. My tone is much more even.

I had eight stitches on the left side of my chin, that no other product has been able to touch. After several uses, my scar is starting to disappear. With continued use, my scar will be hardly noticeable which is something that I have not been able to achieve with any other product. 

This serum also contain Rosehip seed oil and Rosehip oil extract, which is amazing for skin regeneration and wound healing and is safe for the most sensitive skins. 

My skin is so thankful for Annmarie Gianni Repair Serum and so will yours!


Ready to have super supple now?? Head over toAnnMarieGianni.com

Don't forget to "Like" their FB page atFacebook.com/AnnMarieSkincare

**Annmarie Gianni provided me with the Repair Serum to test. I am in now way obligated to review it, or host a giveaway, if I do not so choose. Nor am I required to write a positive review in exchange for the free product. All opinions and results in the future reviews will be my own honest opinions on these products. Your experience may differ from my own.**

7 comments:

Annmarie Giannin Skin Care said...

OMGoddess we love hearing about scars fading. How wonderful and thank you for sharing. We do love what we do and we do what we do because we love it. Love really is our first ingredient.

Thank you for sharing our Love with your readers and your story. Sending you love from the team.
It's a great day to get your glow on!
Shivie, Team ASC

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

My website germany

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is in fact how you are not actually a lot more smartly-favored than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation to this matter, produced me in my view consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don't
seem to be interested except it is one thing to
do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent.
At all times maintain it up!

Here is my website ... windows live hotmail

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious
thinking, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read
it completely

Also visit my web-site xgmzh.com

Anonymous said...

I think there is a correlation in between this trend and
the increased interest in entertainment news.


My blog post; flex belt

Anonymous said...

Plus, Champs has replica major nba baseball jerseys
when Majestic. Much people need each fashion and
comforable shoes though your current cold winter. In Canada, typically the wait is as
normal six months. And don't believe that sportswear is all athletics yet no femininity. http://www.wiki.powerslice.de/index.php?title=Benutzer:KarryHend

Anonymous said...

All the significant company is truly a really smash this required Cannes by way from tornado.
The bigger the gem, the higher the price it will now fetch.
It won't require all depends to personal opinion. It capabilities a rubber outsole for specific tissue traction and speedy legal moves. http://www.swaggybook.com/profile/philtuexrw