Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AlkaMate Review

Healthier Living 4 You
Alkamate Portable Water
Alkaline Ionizer Review


I recently learned that drinking Alkaline water can be EVEN better than normal tap water. Not just for your health, but your body, too. Alkaline water is the most powerful anti-oxidant on the planet!

Knowing this, I wanted to implement Alkaline Water into my routine.

AlkaMate-SingleHL4Y (Healthier Living 4 You) has a portable water Alkaline Ionizer that allows you to enjoy all the benefits of Alkalized water from anywhere. This is especially important to me, since I am almost always ON-THE-GO


It's super easy, simply pour your water through the filter, shake for a few seconds and allow 15 minutes of sitting. After 15 minutes, remove the top filter and enjoy healthier living!

The Alkamate is a new breakthrough is nanotechnology that combines the healing wonders of mineral stones and the life-giving elements of alkaline water.

alkamate_minerals_optOur normal drinking water is continually recycled and treated with a plethora of chemicals on a regular basis, leaving the water lifeless from elements vital to our body. Every time we add more chemicals to clean the water, we drastically reduce minerals such as Calcium, Potassium and magnesium.

The Alkamate features a 2-layer filter method. The filters contain 13 essential minerals that will quickly neutralize acid, heighten alkalescency and ionize the water that is poured into it.

Negative ions are produced during the chemical reaction between acidic water and the minerals. These negative ions help increase electrolytes and fight free radicals!

Drinking water from your Alkamate will help dissolve acids, eliminate toxins and boost immunity against bacteria and viruses.

This doesn't just affect the body though. A high Alkaline and oxygen level in the water greatly increases cell hydration, which pushes out toxins and causes detoxification at the deepest cellular level. This high oxygenation can help improve sleep, mental clarity and increase energy levels!


alkamate-girl-in-waterDrinking Alkaline water daily will help prevent Obesity, Diabetes, Arthritis, Joint Pain, Acid Reflux, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Cancer, Candida, Bad Skin, Fatigue, Gout, Psoriasis, Heart Disease, High lood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Water Retention and Ulcers! 

The diseases listed above are all Acidic diseases, so naturally drinking alkalized water will neutralize acids and balance the body's pH.



I sent a few samples off to be tested.  My Pre-water levels consisted of a pH of 6.74 and an Alkalinity of 23.

I allowed the water to sit for 15 minutes in the Alkamate. My Post-water levels consisted of a raised pH of 9.9 and a raised Alkalinity of 47!



I have always had a problem with ulcers. I began drinking weak amounts of Alkalized water, gradually increasing my amount. Immediately I could notice a different in my stomach. I was not nauseous after meals anymore and my ulcer was gone.

I cannot think of a better way to help purify and balance my body. My skin has gotten a much softer texture, my complexion is clearer than ever before and I feel great! Both Mentally and Physically!
AlkaMate Comes in 5 Colours

5 Trendy Colors

Detox Foot Bath - 3 in 1 FIT Premium


From Detox Foot Baths to Heavy Metal Test kitsHealthier Living 4 You carries everything you need for a more detoxified lifestyle. 



You can snag your own Alkamate and start reaping 
the benefits of Natural Mineral Water at HealthierLiving4you.com!



Don't forget to "Like" them on Facebook!





**Disclaimer: HL4Y provided me with a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. All opinions are my own honest opinions on this weight loss supplement.**

**My statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, I am not making any statement with the intention to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any medical condition. Consult your physicians for proper treatment and diagnosis with any health conditions.**

1 comment:

Raven said...

I have ulcer problems, too. Nice review! I may have to check them out.